MEME Suite 4.11.4 Patches
This file gives notes and installation instructions for patches of
the MEME Suite version 4.11.3. For new
installations you can skip the patching steps by using the
The patches should always be installed in order because
later patches may depend on changes made in earlier patches.
If you're patching a completely unpatched MEME install then all the
patches can be installed by:
- Downloading all the patch files (linked above) to the root of the
MEME Suite source distribution
- Changing your working directory to the root of the MEME Suite source distribution
- Running the command
- If nothing went wrong then install the changes with the command
if you run into problems.
This patch fixes the following:
Fixed bug in Tomtom that disabled the -png and -eps options.
Fixed bug in fasta-hamming-enrich with non-complementable alphabets.
Improved documentation on background file inputs
for AME, MEME, MEME-ChIP, MAST, Centrimo, and Tomtom.
- Added the reverse complement as the alternate ID in iupac2meme.
- Added documentation for meme2images script.